Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become part of guest bloggers on the Internet.
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Reference your blog only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Freelancers and staff-writers, welcome.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Please send an email to the Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
Once we’ve accepted your post , it will be posted at www.fashionislandoutletmall.com within 24 hours. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post will not be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post should:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Have links to at least 2 posts already published on Write to Done.
- Have a killer title.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!